What We Do
The Public Art Program works to develop sound public art policies and infrastructure that can become a model for similar communities across the country. The goals of the public art program are to:
• create a centralized resource for public art in Lancaster;
• develop opportunities for a variety of public art projects;
• identify public art funding sources;
• implement national public art best practices that will work locally;
• create a greater appreciation of the value of public art; and
• build capacity of local and regional artists who work in the field of public art.