What We Do
The Department of Administrative Services provides fiscal management and operational support for all City departments. In addition, the Department of Administrative Services is responsible for managing the City’s Community Involvement, Insurance, Fringe Benefits and Debt Service budgets. The
Department of Administrative Services includes the Bureau of Accounting, the Bureau of Procurement and Collection, the Bureau of Human Resources, and Information Services.
Services We Provide
There are currently no upcoming events.
2019 Financial Statements
2018 Financial Statements
2017 Financial Statements
2016 Financial Statements
2015 Financial Statements
2014 Financial Statements
2013 Financial Statements
2012 Financial Statements
- Are there any tax or rent rebate programs that I should know about?
- Can I pay my taxes online? Can I make credit card payments?
- Does the City tax my income?
- Don’t I pay a tax for working in the City?
- For 2017 property taxes, the millage rates are:
- How is my property tax calculated?
- What taxes am I paying?