Through December 31, 2020, this approval body of the City of Lancaster will conduct all of its regularly scheduled meetings and special meetings virtually rather than meeting in person. Zoom will be the preferred meeting service for public meetings, and the link to join this meeting will be posted directly below this paragraph of text 30 minutes before the meeting. Agendas are available below.
What We Do
The Board of Health addresses conditions that may be detrimental to public health and promotes health practices that enhance the community. For additional information, contact City Health Officers at (717) 291-4707 or (717) 291-4714.
For assistance in accessing this facility, please contact a City Health Officer prior to the meeting date.
There are currently no upcoming events.
- Does the establishment know when you are coming to preform a health inspection?
- How often do you health inspect an establishment?
- What are some problems you might find in a food establishment during a health inspection?
- What do you inspect during a health inspection?
- What happens when you get a complaint about a restaurant or a store?
- What if I see a health problem at a restaurant or food store in Lancaster City?
- What is the Food Safety Certification requirement?
- Who regulates Tattoo Businesses for health?