The City of Lancaster administers the Public Art Program which includes the following:
- Providing oversight for the inclusion of public artworks in eligible Capital Improvement Program projects and Redevelopment projects;
- Providing technical assistance for developers and reviewing proposed plans for artworks;
- Advising on the acquisition, placement, maintenance, or removal of public artworks on City-owned property;
- Administering the City's public art collection;
- Developing public art policies;
- Providing technical assistance for artists;
- Administering competitions for the selection of artists;
- Providing public art planning, education and outreach.
For more information about the City's public art, visit www.publicartlancaster.com.
120 North Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
2016 Meeting Dates
All meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month from 4:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Meeting Location: Commission room across the hall from Council Chambers (City Hall Annex, 1st floor)
Board Meeting Dates *July 5 meeting has been cancelled*