1. In partnership with the City of Lancaster, LanCity Connect will be hosting a special Facebook Live event. During this event, residents and visitors will be able to ask questions and stay informed. More information on this event will be coming soon.
2.Residents in the southeast are encouraged to register for LanCity Connect services to ensure installation happens during Phase One.
3. Recently, LanCity Connect released promotional codes for $15 off your first monthly bill. These discounts can be found as Spanish American Civic (SACA) locations and in Lancaster Newspaper (LNP) La Voz.
4. Crew members continue to canvas neighborhoods in the northwest and southeast sections of the city. Residents are encouraged to register for services before the posted due date on their flier.
5. Last week, LanCity Connect crews responded to several reports of outages due to downed trees. Our crews worked to restore services to affected customers.
6. You may have seen our announcement regarding widespread outages on Wednesday, September 6. Crews responded immediately and services were restored within three hours. We’d like to thank our customers for their patience and understanding during this time.
7. Network extensions in the southeast have begun. In the next week, we will announce the specific blocks that have received this first step of the network infrastructure.
For additional questions or concerns, please contact Customer Support at (844) 526-2489 or email@example.com.