Celebrate Lancaster showcases the cultures and diversity of the people who live and work in Lancaster City, with local foods, locally crafted wine and beer, and also professional, local and regional entertainment.
There will be two stages of entertainment, both at Binns Park and Penn Square, featuring great live music from a variety of sounds including bluegrass, Latino, R&B, rock n’ roll and more. Also, two beer and wine pub areas will be part of the event, one adjacent to the Penn Square stage and one across from the main stage at Binns Park. Over 25 food vendors will line North Queen Street throughout the day and evening – making this a true festival for the senses.
For this event on Friday, June 27th, several streets will be closed. Please note the following street closures:
- East Grant Street at Christian Street to North Queen Street
- Zero and 100 block of North Queen Street
- 100 block North Christian Street
- Zero block East Marion Street to Christian
- 100 and 200 blocks of North Cherry Street
- Zero block of North Christian Street
- Zero block of West Chestnut Street
- Zero and 100 blocks of East Chestnut Street
- Zero and 100 blocks of East Fulton Street
- 100 and 200 blocks of North Duke Street
- 000 and 100 blocks of East Orange Street
- 000 and 100 blocks of West Orange Street
Streets will remain closed until all fireworks debris has been cleaned off the streets. The first street open will be the zero block of West Chestnut Street opening at approximately 11:30 PM. Remaining streets will open by 2:00 AM on Saturday, June 28th.
The street closures will affect bus routes. Please visit the RRTA website for bus detours.
For more information about Celebrate Lancaster, please visit www.lancastercityevents.com.